Why Choose a Trane Comfort Specialist to Install HVAC in Knoxville
At Gent Heating & Cooling, we believe in providing excellent service to our customers. We can only do that when we are working with quality products. We want to know that when you choose us for HVAC in Knoxville, we are recommending you a product that we can stand behind. That’s why we are proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist™, supplying, installing, and servicing Trane units for both residential and commercial customers in need of HVAC in Knoxville. Let’s look at some of the main reasons we recommend Trane products to our customers.
What is a Trane Comfort Specialist?
Trane is probably one of the most trusted HVAC brands in America. They have been in the heating and cooling industry for over 120 years and are at the top of their game when it comes to quality, innovation, and reliability. Trane Comfort Specialists™ are HVAC technicians that Trane has certified as having the appropriate skills, training, experience, and commitment to customer service that Trane expects. Since these values align perfectly with our own, it made sense for Gent Heating & Cooling to join the program and become a certified Trane Comfort Specialist™. It gives customers an additional layer of peace of mind that they are choosing a highly skilled, customer-focused provider to install their HVAC in Knoxville.
Why Choose Trane Brand HVAC Equipment?
Now that you know what is expected from a Trane Comfort Specialist™, the next question is what to expect from Trane HVAC equipment. Let’s take a look at why you should choose Trane when you need HVAC in Knoxville.
- Tradition & Experience - Trane has been operating in the HVAC industry for over 120 years. They have a wealth of experience that has allowed them to produce equipment that is built to last.
- Innovative Design - One of the things that makes Trane unique is that they design, test, and build all of their own parts. These designs are constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation to create the most efficient HVAC products on the market.
- Tested to Extreme - Everything is rigorously tested beyond even industry standards to ensure they are reliable and fit for purpose. Each Trane product goes through 16 weeks of extreme heat and cold testing. Most units undergo 2600 hours of testing to make sure they make the grade. Trane has even gone so far as to encase units in solid ice blocks to see if they keep running - and they do!
- Silence is Golden - Trane holds the quietest sound rating in the industry. They achieve this by testing new products in the only Hemi Anechoic acoustic sound chamber to get the quietest HVAC possible, keeping you cool without disturbing your comfort.
- 10 Year Warranty - Trane prides itself on reliability, which is backed up by the ten-year warranty offered as standard on all parts and equipment.
- Save Money - Trane designs its units to be incredibly energy-efficient, which will help you save money on energy bills. The reliability also means fewer repairs saving you even more money.
These are just some of the reasons we believe that Trane is the best choice for our customers seeking HVAC in Knoxville. Why not give Gent Heating & Cooling a call to discuss your options.
Gent Heating and Cooling provide heating and air conditioning for residential and commercial clients in Knoxville, Knox County, and the surrounding East Tennessee area. Over 20 Years experience. Customer Service is Our Top Priority. We strive to be on time, provide accurate estimates, and have most replacement products on our service vehicles.
Call 865-213-9202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org