Tankless Hot Water Installs
Imagine having all the hot water you need at your fingertips for as long as you need it! That dream becomes a reality with Tankless Hot Water heaters. We work with Navien products offering both retrofit and new construction installation to bring our clients the convenience of a continuous flow of hot water without having to wait for a tank to reheat more water.
How Does a Condensing Tankless Water Heater Work?
- When you turn on the hot water tap, the tankless water heater detects the flow of water.
- The flow sensor activates and determines how much water is required.
- The igniter activates and the gas control valve opens to supply the appropriate amount of gas.
- The burner ignites, providing a flame to heat the water.
- Cold water passes through the heat exchanger.
- The unit determines the outgoing temperature and adjusts the flame level to heat the water.
- Hot water is delivered to the faucet.
- As long as the hot tap remains open, the process repeats for a continuous flow of hot water.
Systems that heat tanks of water waste a great deal of energy unnecessarily. With a tankless hot water system, it only fires up when hot water is required and heats only what is needed which will help you to cut your energy costs and do your part to save the environment!