Experience the Trane Quality & GENT Superior Service
Trane HVAC units are some of the most popular and trusted units on the market. GENT Heating and Cooling is a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer so that we can offer you the best possible price on a new Trane unit. Trane units are known for their quality, durability, and efficiency. A Trane HVAC unit can save you money on energy bills and keep your home comfortable all winter.
Contact GENT Heating and Cooling today to learn more about Trane HVAC units and how they can benefit your home. We are a family-owned and operated company that services all make and models of heating and cooling systems. We are proud of our years of service to the East Tennessee area. Old-fashion personal service that starts with a smile and state-of-the-art technology leaves you feeling good about your service call.
What is a Trane Comfort Specialist?
GENT Heating and Cooling are a certified Trane Comfort Specialist. What exactly does that mean? In short, it is an extra guarantee that you can expect fast and reliable service whenever you need help with your HVAC system. Not every Trane dealer is certified as a Trane Comfort Specialist. This is a title that is only awarded to those dealers, like GENT Heating and Cooling, who consistently deliver the highest standards of customer service, technician training, and industry expertise. All Trane Comfort Specialists are required to maintain a Google rating of at least 4.6 stars!
Reasons to choose GENT:
- Trane HVAC units are some of the most popular and trusted units on the market.
- Gent Heating and Cooling is a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, allowing us to offer you the best possible price on a new Trane unit.
- Trane units are known for their quality, durability, and efficiency.
- A Trane HVAC unit can save you money on energy bills and keep your home comfortable all winter.
- We are a family-owned and operated company that services all make and models of both heating and cooling systems.
- We are proud of our years of service to the East Tennessee area.
- Old-fashion personal service that starts with a smile and state-of-the-art technology
There are many benefits to using a Trane HVAC unit, especially during the fall and winter months. Trane units are designed to maintain optimal indoor air quality, even when temperatures outside are at their lowest. In addition, Trane units are very quiet, so you can enjoy your home or office space without being disturbed by loud operation noise.
The best time to fix your HVAC is in the fall before the cold weather really hits. GENT offers Trane Fall Tune-Ups, including a complete system check-up, filter replacement (if needed), and parts inspection to ensure everything is in good working order before you use your heat. This tune-up is essential because it can help prevent issues from occurring later down the road.
Why Choose Trane?
If you are wondering why you should opt for a Trane unit, take a look at some of the things they have to offer:
- Tough - Trane units are tested for 2600 hours in extreme heat and extreme cold to ensure they will function effectively in all weather conditions. They are pushed to the limit during testing to ensure these HVAC units are built to last!
- Efficient - Many Trane HVAC units are ENERGY STAR® certified for maximum efficiency. You can check the rating for the products you may be interested in to get a good idea of how much you could save on your energy costs.
- Innovative - If there is one thing you need to know about Trane, it is that they never stop pushing the boundaries of technology. The brand has a long history in the HVAC industry, but they are not afraid to move forward. They currently have 1500 heating and cooling patents and continuously strive to produce new and innovative HVAC products.
- Trusted - As mentioned above, Trane has history on its side. For 120 years, they have been leading the HVAC industry. Trane has become a household name that has become synonymous with reliable products. More than 10 million Trane HVAC units are installed in homes across America.
If you are interested in learning more about Trane HVAC units or would like to schedule a Fall Tune-Up for your unit, contact GENT Heating and Cooling today. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you find the perfect Trane unit for your home or office space. Call us today at 865-213-9202
Gent Heating and Cooling provide heating and air conditioning for residential and commercial clients in Knoxville, Knox County, and the surrounding East Tennessee area. Over 20 Years experience. Customer Service is Our Top Priority. We strive to be on time, provide accurate estimates, and have most replacement products on our service vehicles.